Happy Valentine's Day and Ash Wednesday!
Below are some suggestions for Lent, an Ignatian Yoga Lenten video, some recent Ignatian Yoga videos, and a link to the The Examen, a weekly podcast guided by Fr. James Martin, SJ.
Suggestions for Lent:
- Pray/meditate in the morning
- Attend daily mass
- Practice Yoga (video or group class)
- Pray the Stations of the Cross
- Make the Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Attend Adoration and Holy Hour
- Eat healthy, real food
- Pray the Ignatian Examen
- Reflect on where you encountered God's presence during your day
- Get good sleep
This post was originally published as a newsletter from Ignatian Yoga. Learn more about Ignatian Yoga at their website, IgnatianYoga.com